Sunday 13 November 2011

A shard of light

Weird thing happened yesterday, mum came to visit and gave me something to keep at home. Apparently she went to a medium recently as she heard from my wife that things were not going well for me. We had to send our helper away as she was always complaining and comparing, even though we gave her tv, etc she still wasn't happy. We even sometimes make coffee/tea for her when she was tired. In the end, she quarelled with one of our staff and even turned violent. We had to send her away.

Then my wife's health isn't so good so have been assisting her, worse time especially when her helper is gone. My work isn't going so well, even working 72 hours straight last week ended up with my boss shouting at me. Seems i can never do enough and i am the dogsbody for whatever goes wrong. I even recommended a bro of mine for promotion and i am glad that they are getting the rewards they deserve. Me? I just want peace and quiet and not always given last minutes stuff to save. Tears of frustration fell that day as i was just so tired from doing so many things and handling last minute things, only to be accused of bad planning. Was it fair? But then again, life is never fair.

Some quarrels between relatives were also pretty taxing although i try to be neutral as much as i can, helping whenever i could in between with some advice and 2 cents about their renovation.
Son isn't too cooperative either. I am quite prepared to go until my wife broke the news to me. I may have an incoming son/daughter soon.

Finally, a shard of light piercing though the mournful gloom.

1 comment: