Saturday 16 July 2011

Bukit Indah

A picture of the bamboo grove at "The Golf"


Bukit Indah, its in Nusajaya area. Its the heart of everything! Lots!! Just came back from another visit today, car chock full of stuff for my siblings. My mum and dad were dead tired as there were just too much to see. Familiar shops like Giordano, SK jewellery, Breadtalk, Kenny Rogers, Toastbox are there. Of course, A&W is there too!!! :P

It has Jusco, Aeon malls and Tesco (Tesco still building up) is JUST ACROSS the road from them. Giant is within easy reach as well(10-14 mins drive)

There are also going to be major hospitals, police stations very near there.
The best golf course in my humble experience is one that is built right next to where you live. That, personally to me is Horizon Hills.

Of course, there is also Pulai Springs Golf Resort which is ideal for those staying in Mont Calista which is like a 7 minutes drive. Giant is also within 3 minutes worth of driving.

Do some research based on what i have posted and you already have a headstart.

I wished someone guided me through instead of me having to "knocked" my head here and there and finding out things myself. Still, i hope my rough guide would be of some use to you. All the best sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment