Saturday 16 July 2011

Go here for some views and check out the taxation:
http://www.reuters.com/article/world...31275120070322

Nothing on property taxes, capital gains, etc I did my dues, broke my limbs for the country, done everything i could and what did i get? FTs laughing at us for doing our national service, girlfriend and mum asking me why i must go serve my country. Other than taxes, my country has all but forgotten about me

I was even accused of being a parasite by some. I paid 50k yearly on average after the deductions yet i forsee dark clouds on the horizons here even when i am in a comfortable range, salary wise. Of course, there may always be risks. I have stayed a few years in US, etc where guns are more plenty than chopsticks here and i am still alive.

Yet its all a matter of managed risks. I only go to the 2nd link and can reach my home within 15 minutes plus i plan to rent long term a Malaysian car. I don't need to come in to SG every day plus i don't plan to drive at night. If i do, i will make sure i am armed more heavily than anyone else......

Jurong had a beheading done the other day, in a public place. In front of a 7 eleven even, so do the whole of Jurong should evacuate?

Plus i plan to rent out properties in JB, etc so sooner or later once i can hit a comfortable point. I will retire there.

No comments:

Post a Comment