Saturday 16 July 2011



The places i have recommend are already developed. The development i have told them are also built up already. In fact, my comments has alway been to ask them to get those that are already built up and ready to move in. I do not stop them from getting those which are still being built as long as they are sure the developers are ok.

I cannot seriously forsee this place where there are so much growth potential with so many major brands and players like Jusco, Tesco, will fail. Unless maybe these players did not do adequate market research??

Back in 2009, I was still staying in SG until my parents complete the move as i wanted to make sure all my folks are totally ok, i would never force them against their will. I will still be in SG 20-30 percent of the time but i intend to rent out my place.

I am going to provide for my family and sisters until they get married and i want to give my dad and mum a safe and big home. I know they don't need it to be happy but i owe it to them to give them happiness. I also want my son to grow up with a fallback plan. Most people here buy insurance for their cars but forget about their children.
Even with my current pay, its still stressful as i am taking care of my whole family and my wife and kids. My monthly utilities is 400 plus, add to my dads one, its easily 800. Plus car park and other things like town council, etc. Its more than enough to service a loan on a small unit in MY, thats the train of thought i originally had and what got me started actually.

I worked multiple jobs when i was young to put myself and siblings through school so i know what it was like and to go without meals, or utilities at home for days. My parents never sought help from the government as we always believed in depending on ourselves and slowly we pulled out of poverty.

With the move, my parents will be more than well provided for and so will be the same for my wife.

My dad will no longer be asked to go back to work by my sister who doesn't want to contribute to the family. I told my dad not to, i told him even if i have to starve, i will make sure the family is fed. That made me all the more convinced its time to make a move.

No comments:

Post a Comment