Sunday 10 July 2011

Visit to the Danga Island/Coastal Highway bridge area

I have finally been persuaded to create my own blog and will be putting the posts i have on some forums into this blog. I posted for the past 2 years on Johore in a couple of forums and had my fair share of detractors and supporters. Its really been a flash and i have been living here for the past 2 years and even bought properties and started a small business here for my wife.

Recently went past the Sutera area and drove straight in and saw that there was a Chinese temple and 2-3 households Chinese there living peacefully with the orang asli community.

Opposite from where they were selling sea worms for fishing (still very cheap compared to buying in Changi, Singapore) was Danga Island. An enclave set up with nice looking bungalows but development looks a little slow although it does looks nice. Some pictures to share.















No comments:

Post a Comment