Saturday 16 July 2011

To some of the bros here. If an idiot like me can do it, so can you. Also, i looked long and hard before committing and i decided to commit in a big way. If any bros here want to ever rent, there are lots of places one can go where its nice and yet SAFE.

Rent is cheap but i have managed to find a place which satisfied both my parents and my wife/children so this is it for me as it has everything we want yet we can still keep away from the infamous areas while having access to what we need.

I can also work 2-3 days from home so it makes it all the more ideal as i can skip the daily commute. I plan to use it as a weekend home base to try out and worse case, i rent it out if i don't like it.

One thing is to always be humble in others lands, no matter where you go or how important you think you are. Be nice to people but also be ready to defend yourself and be prepared to go all the way if need be.
Thats what i always do.

Remember, you can still get fleeced, robbed or raped in Singapore. Low crime doesn't mean no crime. Lack of reporting doesn't mean things don't go "bump" at night here in Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment